Birch Arnica Energising Body Oil 75ml
After a strenuous activity or a sauna, the skin welcomes revitalisation
- A refreshing scent that revives the body and awakens the mind
- Maintain moisture balance for soft, supple skin
- Tired muscles are soothed and stiff limbs are warmed for increased flexibility
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard (The International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association)
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Vegan skin care
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cosmetic and animal testing: how to keep them apart
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Activates skin metabolism and stimulates circulation
- Loosens tense muscles and warms strained joints
- Particularly recommended for massages after exercise or a sauna
- Refreshing mint/lemon scent
- Supports detoxification during treatments
- People who are physically active (e.g. after sports, gardening or a stressful day at work)
- Sauna users
- Arnica and birch leaves that strengthen the skin’s natural functions, invigorating burdock root and nettle combined with sunflower oil from controlled organic farming mature for one week at 37°C in line with a proprietary rhythmic procedure
- Very well suited as a massage oil
Birch (Betula alba), arnica (Arnica montana), nettle (Urtica urens), burdock root (Arctium lappa), sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus), jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis).
Apply evenly and massage into your skin. Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption and improves moisture retention.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Parfum*, Linalool*, Citral*, Limonene*, Coumarin*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*, Brassica Alba Seed Extract.
*from natural essential oils
Birch leaves, arnica, burdock root and nettle are combined with sunflower oil, and then carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods. During this phase, the mixtures are heated to 37 °C – human body temperature. The base products are carefully mixed in the mornings and evenings to allow the properties of the nurturing plants to be transferred to the oil.