Blackthorn Toning Body Oil 75ml
Strengthened and toned skin for not only you but for your family too
- Supple, toned skin depends upon skin elasticity
- Proved successful during pregnancy when it is particularly important to keep skin supple to prevent pregnancy-induced stretch marks.
- Blackthorn blossom and birch leaf extracts enhance skin elasticity while sun-drenched St. John’s wort and jojoba oil support the skin’s natural processes of renewal and fortification.
- Wonderful stretch mark cream
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard (The International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association)
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Vegan skin care
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cosmetic and animal testing: how to keep them apart
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Helps to avoid stretch marks
- Suitable for regular use (e.g. during pinching massages)
- Promote elasticity, toning and suppleness
- Strengthens and warms
The whole family ; Pregnant women and those with a tendency to get stretch marks
Dried blackthorn blossom and sunflower oil from controlled organic farming mature for one week at 37°C in line with a proprietary rhythmic procedure
Sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus), sloe (Prunus spinosa), birch (Betula alba), St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum), jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis).
Apply evenly and massage into your skin.
Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption and improves moisture retention.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Prunus Spinosa Flower Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, , Lecithin, Parfum*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Coumarin*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*.
*from natural essential oils
Blackthorn blossoms, birch leaves and St. John’s wort are combined with sunflower oil, then carefully blended using unique rhythmic processing methods. During this phase, the mixtures are heated to 37 °C – human body temperature. They are carefully mixed in the mornings and evenings to allow the properties of the nurturing plants to be transferred to the oil.