Sage Mint Deodorant 50ml
Antiperspirant-free, Sage Mint Deodorant avoids the use of pore-restricting aluminium in favor of sage and witch hazel extracts, two naturally effective and astringent components for odor control. The gentle formulation helps adjust skin pH to discourage odor production while offering a light, fresh scent from pure essential oils.
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard (The International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association)
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Vegan skin care
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cosmetic and animal testing: how to keep them apart
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Prevents the formation of odours without clogging the pores
- Without aluminium salts
- Maintains the natural skin flora
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Does not leave stains on clothing
- Fresh scent of sage and mint
- People who love herbal fresh scents and prefer a deodorant with a natural effect
- Sage (Salvia officinalis), essential oil made from spearmint (Mentha viridis), witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana), citric acid, tapioca starch (Manihot esculenta).
- 50 ml
Apply the Sage Mint Deodorant to the underarms using a gentle back and forth motion. Repeat application as needed.
Aqua, Alcohol, Manihot Utilissima Starch, Triethyl Citrate, Glycerin, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil, Parfum*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Coumarin*, Sodium Silicate, Sucrose Laurate, Algin, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.
*from natural essential oils
Formulation: Enlivening mint and sage essential oils provide a long-lasting feeling of freshness. Sage and witch hazel extracts work to control odor caused by skin bacteria. Low alcohol formulation will not irritate skin or leave white stains. Tapioca starch helps absorb moisture.